Which is more popular in the UK; boxers or briefs?

Watch
simonh97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, I’m 23 and have worn briefs on and off forever along with boxers. Grew up in the UK in the countryside and a lot of other guys wore them on occasion too, but when I went to uni they weren’t as popular. I wear them quite a lot now, but what about you guys?
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd imagine boxers are more popular, but I'm just guessing.
I only wear them.
simonh97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joel 96)
I'd imagine boxers are more popular, but I'm just guessing.
I only wear them.
Have you worn briefs since you switched? I didn’t think I’d like them until I switched back pretty much full time
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by simonh97)
Have you worn briefs since you switched? I didn’t think I’d like them until I switched back pretty much full time
Maybe once or twice, but I switched from briefs at around 10. I've never had any reason to go back to briefs, mainly because of the aesthetic. I'm sure the comfort is about the same though, depending on the brand.
simonh97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joel 96)
Maybe once or twice, but I switched from briefs at around 10. I've never had any reason to go back to briefs, mainly because of the aesthetic. I'm sure the comfort is about the same though, depending on the brand.
Fair enough. Yeah I don’t really notice a difference between boxers and briefs but just wondered which more people wore haha. Would highly recommend trying if you fancy a change
brarje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Used to wear briefs, but my fellas down there found it hard to breathe and ever since then I've been wearing boxers.
simonh97
Rep:
?
(Original post by brarje)
Used to wear briefs, but my fellas down there found it hard to breathe and ever since then I've been wearing boxers.
Fair enough. What sort of age did you change?
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fair enough. Yeah I don’t really notice a difference between boxers and briefs but just wondered which more people wore haha. Would highly recommend trying if you fancy a change
Sure thing, I'll keep it in mind!
brarje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fair enough. What sort of age did you change?
well you can guess that can't you? lol
simonh97
Rep:
?
(Original post by brarje)
well you can guess that can't you? lol
Probs the start of secondary School I’m guessing haha
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've worn boxer briefs since I was like 12. Don't think I've ever worn boxers...
simonh97
Rep:
?
Yeah I’ve work boxer briefs on and off with briefs since secondary school. Gone back to briefs more fully now though. I can’t really tell a difference
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I’ve work boxer briefs on and off with briefs since secondary school. Gone back to briefs more fully now though. I can’t really tell a difference
If you can't tell a difference, why are you recommending that people switch?
simonh97
Rep:
?
(Original post by black tea)
If you can't tell a difference, why are you recommending that people switch?
I just think they’re a bit under rated. Sometimes I do find boxers or boxers briefs aren’t supportive enough, and I’m by no means well endowed, briefs just feel slightly different to boxers and have a more support
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Loose cotton boxers are the best, you get much best air circulation and less gooch sweat.
simonh97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (27)
65.85%
No (7)
17.07%
Not sure (7)
17.07%

Watched Threads