Chlorine_gas
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I know schools are shut now, but does anyone actually know when the portfolios are gonna get set off?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chlorine_gas)
I know schools are shut now, but does anyone actually know when the portfolios are gonna get set off?
You should contact your teacher. Is there a reason you need to know? Do you wish to recover or add something?
Are your portfolios externally or internally assessed?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chlorine_gas)
The SQA haven't said there are any changes to the dates, so same as before (though they want them early if schools already have everything ready!).
Chlorine_gas
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You should contact your teacher. Is there a reason you need to know? Do you wish to recover or add something?
Are your portfolios externally or internally assessed?
Yeah I was hoping to change my persuasive essay for a better one. But it's fine now I was able to swap my essay for what I percieved to be a better one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (281)
33.9%
No (548)
66.1%

Watched Threads