anonymous11123xo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm a guy and I'm quite pale. I used to have really blonde hair when I was little but as I've grown up it's become (light-ish) brown. I'm bored as **** due to #coronavirus and school closure, so I was wondering what colour to dye my hair. I don't want to BLEACH my hair, but I would like to go blonde. What type of blonde would suit pale skin, so that it doesn't look awful? Another option is to go the opposite direction and dye my hair black, but that might be a disastrous decision lol.

Suggestions????
Igotintouni
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm a girl, but I'm really pale too and I've tried blonde hair and dark hair (mine is naturally light brown). Honestly my advice would be that it's more about your skin tone, whether it's warm or cool and matching that to the hair colour than the actual shade of the dye. In summary if you suit gold best you're warm tones, if you suit silver best you're cold toned. So if you want to go blonde, go for it! Just get a shade that suits you. Hope that helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (54)
61.36%
No (18)
20.45%
Not sure (16)
18.18%

Watched Threads