So we’re quarantining and studying

Watch
uniquelol12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey kids, I've nothing else better to do now that school’s out and my A-levels are screwed, so I'm going to document my days of isolation and revision. It's nothing intense if I'm honest, just some light learning for if I might have to sit my exams in September or whatever. And since it's just that- light revision, I'll tell you about what other productive things I get up to in the day. I'm really into timetables and lists so I might upload those if you're interested as well as revision resources. My A-levels are (were):
Art and Design (Edexcel)
English Literature (Edexcel)
Physics (OCR A)

Not sure what grades I'm aiming for but with all the time we have, I might as well aim high!
My official productivity week starts on Monday so follow along or just enjoy, and try something new and productive for yourselves.

**** I highly doubt anyone will read this****
ajaaaaaa~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i would be down to see your timetables/lists... i will admit i will have a hard time with structure
mez_merising
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
good luck! fellow self isolator here in y12 hehe
uniquelol12
Rep:
?
Hi guys! It’s so great to see some engagement on here, I really didn't think anyone would be all that interested. I hope the first day of quarantine will be fun! Maybe you have loads to do or nothing at all, that's fine. In a way, you've got all the time in the world (or so it seems).
Anyway, my plans for today are to be productive and to relax. I'm trying new things, I'm trying to learn Latin and I've compiled a reading list of books I want to read by the time quarantine is over. I'm going to be starting off with The Secret History by Donna Tartt. So here is my to-do list for today linked down below (If I follow it well I'll have a better structured one uploaded today for tomorrow along with an update on how my day went.) if you would like to see anything else, just say!
Anyway, have a great day, I'll report back later on
Attached files
uniquelol12
Rep:
?
(Original post by mez_merising)
good luck! fellow self isolator here in y12 hehe
Hey thanks so much, hope your y13 experience is nothing like this 😂
uniquelol12
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajaaaaaa~)
i would be down to see your timetables/lists... i will admit i will have a hard time with structure
Hi! If I'm honest, I have a hard time following structure too, so dw 😊
ajaaaaaa~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
using tailored tutors at the moment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (270)
15.54%
Uncertainty around my education (273)
15.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
10.01%
Isolating with family (122)
7.02%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (78)
4.49%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (145)
8.34%
Loneliness (172)
9.9%
Financial worries (68)
3.91%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (158)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (124)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (154)
8.86%

Watched Threads