Get a job or self isolate?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a weak immune system and asthma but I'm sooooo bored in the house. I honestly have nothing to do and just can't deal with staying indoor.
Should I learn some driving theory so later I can take my test and watch netflix or should I get a job?
username2908878
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
You could make some money but your health and the health of loved ones and those around you is something money cannot buy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Supernova36)
You could make some money but your health and the health of loved ones and those around you is something money cannot buy
I don't want to make money I just hate being stuck inside and am so bored.
tputnam
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a weak immune system and asthma but I'm sooooo bored in the house. I honestly have nothing to do and just can't deal with staying indoor.
Should I learn some driving theory so later I can take my test and watch netflix or should I get a job?
Don't go out to work, primarily because coronavirus targets respiratory systems and you are at increased risk on two accounts. So you can do as you have suggested to practice for your theory test, or could also learn something new or keep active?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
get a ****ing playstation
Anonymous #1
get a ****ing playstation
I'm a 18 year old girl I don't play PlayStation
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tputnam)
Don't go out to work, primarily because coronavirus targets respiratory systems and you are at increased risk on two accounts. So you can do as you have suggested to practice for your theory test, or could also learn something new or keep active?
Might just keep revising for my a levels now that I'm not forced too revise for them
tputnam
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm a 18 year old girl I don't play PlayStation
typecasting means nothing, you might enjoy it
tputnam
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Might just keep revising for my a levels now that I'm not forced too revise for them
as long as your keeping busy it doesn't matter what you do really
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
self-isolate, of course
Wright0110
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What was your plan after a levels? If you was planning studying a degree maybe give yourself a head start in studying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads