My teacher is retweeting hatred about Conservative supporters, what to do?

Watch
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nominate him for a medal
Lewiscccccccccc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
"I would never saying anything like that about the fanatic lefties" :rolleyes:
rephrasing what i said + as i said to the other guy:

'Fanatic lefties' does not make me hypocritical. It's a statement of fact based on my experience in school. Most of my teachers, whenever there is an opportunity, attempt to bring us towards the left. And that's literally nothing compared to calling people "****ing tory *******s" on a public twitter account.
It's reasonable to call them fanatical if they abuse their power in this way to indoctrinate.
tputnam
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lewiscccccccccc)
My teacher, on his public twitter, is retweeting nasty stuff about Conservatives such as "vermin tory *******" "piece of ****" "**** him" "****ing bootlickers" "****ing pathetic". I find this really offensive and appalling. What can I do get someone to stop this behaviour?
He is a terrible teacher. He's constantly on Twitter during lessons tweeting this vile hatred, and when he can be bothered to 'teach' us, he just indoctrinates us and complains about his salary. What can I do?
take screenshots and send to your principal
Lewiscccccccccc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zarek)
Nominate him for a medal
Medal for being the most disgusting and useless teacher on earth? could do
David Getling
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The majority of teachers hate the Tories, it's almost a requirement if you want to teach in many schools.

What's not alright is for a teacher to spend lesson time on social media or trying to gain converts.

He is entitled to his views, but if the tweets are timestamped then it would provide proof that he was making them during class time, when he should have been helping his students.
Lewiscccccccccc
Rep:
?
(Original post by David Getling)
The majority of teachers hate the Tories, it's almost a requirement if you want to teach in many schools.

What's not alright is for a teacher to spend lesson time on social media or trying to gain converts.

He is entitled to his views, but if the tweets are timestamped then it would provide proof that he was making them during class time, when he should have been helping his students.
Unfortunately he's usually too cowardly and/or irrelevant to make his own Tweets. Usually he just retweets other people's foul abuse during the lessons. As I sit adjacent to his desk, I see him doing it... it's my last year at the College so I'll probably just report him after or something. not that the head teacher will give a ****, since as you say, it's almost a requirement to hate them. Perhaps it would be better to write to the council instead.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My teacher, on his public twitter, is retweeting nasty stuff about Conservatives such as "vermin tory *******" "piece of ****" "**** him" "****ing bootlickers" "****ing pathetic". I find this really offensive and appalling. What can I do get someone to stop this behaviour?
He is a terrible teacher. He's constantly on Twitter during lessons tweeting this vile hatred, and when he can be bothered to 'teach' us, he just indoctrinates us and complains about his salary. What can I do?
First of all, don’t follow your teacher on twitter
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes it did and I would show you a screen shot but i'm sure you would be pathetic enough to tell him.
I don't care enough to look at it, la, much less tell anyone

But I suppose this is the biggest news in the world when ye are a sad sack 15 year old
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're saying im lying about him retweeting those things?
Merely saying i find it a bit fantastical.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads