How to politely suggest my bf has a problem with premature ejaculation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
He last for 30 seconds I wish that was a joke.
If he then carries on for a second time it last longer, which is why it's not a huge deal. A lot of the time he doesn't carry on for a second round, which is why I don't think he realises I'm not satisfied with 30 seconds.

He's older than me too which makes it worse. Surely he's noticed and has never done anything about it. I want to bring it up and suggest he goes to see a GP about it. Men, I want your opinion on what would be the least upsetting way to tell him this. Or any women who have done this before.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He last for 30 seconds I wish that was a joke.
If he then carries on for a second time it last longer, which is why it's not a huge deal. A lot of the time he doesn't carry on for a second round, which is why I don't think he realises I'm not satisfied with 30 seconds.

He's older than me too which makes it worse. Surely he's noticed and has never done anything about it. I want to bring it up and suggest he goes to see a GP about it. Men, I want your opinion on what would be the least upsetting way to tell him this. Or any women who have done this before.
Use a condom he will last longer
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Realistically it’s probably longer than 30 seconds. The average is only 5 minutes although imo I last around 45 minutes, even my first time was 30+

It depends on the guy although most are in the 5-10 min mark

Ask him to eat you out before he starts
Anonymous #1
Use a condom he will last longer
I'm allergic and non latex are expensive.

Realistically it’s probably longer than 30 seconds. The average is only 5 minutes although imo I last around 45 minutes, even my first time was 30+

It depends on the guy although most are in the 5-10 min mark

Ask him to eat you out before he starts
You was there? I know 5 minutes is the average and he definitely lasts 30 seconds.
He does that beforehand too.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Expensive.
Non latex ain’t expensive. You can get like 8 of them for £10 which is a decent make and that can have ribbons for extra pleasure for you.

Any chemist will give you 2-3 for free each day

Low quality ones can cost like £8.99 for 40
Mapleservers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I use non latex and I’m allergic and they’re cheaper than you think they just have a strange smell
Anonymous #1
Non latex ain’t expensive. You can get like 8 of them for £10 which is a decent make and that can have ribbons for extra pleasure for you.

Any chemist will give you 2-3 for free each day

Low quality ones can cost like £8.99 for 40
I wouldn't mind usually, but thanks to corona I haven't got any work opportunities. I've got less than £200 to live on until student loan so it will have to wait.

I don't think it will really solve his problem either.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I wouldn't mind usually, but thanks to corona I haven't got any work opportunities. I've got less than £200 to live on until student loan so it will have to wait.

Guys don’t feel a thing with a condom on. 100% it will fix it
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago

Use me if you want I’ll last 12 hours minimum non stop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.63%
No (621)
65.37%

Watched Threads