The Student Room Group

I don’t know how to cuume or mastebate

So for some reason I feel like I don’t have a clit Cause I can never see it or feel it and I can never cume when I master bate and when I do master bate I got no juices or wetness to be seen it’s just clear dry gunkie goo. I only just started recently master bating and learning For the past year and when I have had a orgsam it feels like nothin. Like I came with 2 different blokes and didn’t even notice even tho there was a massive wet spot on my sheets I just denied that I came cause I didn’t get the big amazing effect like everyone it just felt like eh. Also I use to master bate when I was very little when I was asleep so I also think I’ve over used my clit and that’s why it’s so numb like I put a vibrator on it and yeah it feels good for a few secs then poof the feeling is gone. Any ideas on why my clit gotta be numb and why and when I orgsam it just feels nothing great and how I can cume ? How do I masterbate as well ?
Original post by Anonymous
So for some reason I feel like I don’t have a clit Cause I can never see it or feel it and I can never cume when I master bate and when I do master bate I got no juices or wetness to be seen it’s just clear dry gunkie goo. I only just started recently master bating and learning For the past year and when I have had a orgsam it feels like nothin. Like I came with 2 different blokes and didn’t even notice even tho there was a massive wet spot on my sheets I just denied that I came cause I didn’t get the big amazing effect like everyone it just felt like eh. Also I use to master bate when I was very little when I was asleep so I also think I’ve over used my clit and that’s why it’s so numb like I put a vibrator on it and yeah it feels good for a few secs then poof the feeling is gone. Any ideas on why my clit gotta be numb and why and when I orgsam it just feels nothing great and how I can cume ? How do I masterbate as well ?

TSR isn't the place to receive tips about this kind of thing, but we can give you advice. Maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself or because of media and films you think it should be this amazing experience when in reality it can be different. Give yourself a break, don't put so much pressure on yourself and take the time to get to know your body.

Quick Reply

Latest