The Student Room Group

Should i still doing work even though exams are cancelled?!

Should i still carry on w revision/work even though all exams are cancelled? Shall i carry on with my subjects that i’ll do for A level

omg help pls
i would say depending on whether you feel comfortable with the grades that your teachers are going to give you, if you feel like your teachers are not going to give you a fair grade i would keep revising
Original post by niobinolten
Should i still carry on w revision/work even though all exams are cancelled? Shall i carry on with my subjects that i’ll do for A level

omg help pls

I'm revising for resits (GCSE) for the subjects that I want to do at A levels, and also starting to learn the content of the A levels that I want to do.
Reply 3

omg help pls

It is still possible that some universities might try to organise their own entrance exam or some sorts.

I'd still stay battle-ready.

omg help pls

If you don't want to compromise your results in subsequent exams, continue working. Understanding will always be beneficial. Arguably, the tendency of many to stop working when grades for their current studies are decided, will make continuing now even more valuable, as it will increase your percentile.
My teachers have said they will continue to set us work (Yr13) and they will continue to gather evidence. Biology plan to continue with the paper 2 test next month that we were previously going to do and have said to revise for it. I don't know if her plans will be changed when when more info comes out.
instead of doing current content, get a headstart to the a levels you're gonna do :3 never hurts to start off year 12 strong because you're deffo gonna be saving time in the future

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending