a level notes prep!?!

Watch
Ineedtostudy4002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'm In y11&wanna get started on A levels, obviously closer to the time & not now but does anyone recommend any good books, you tubers, resources for learning ocr A biology & chemistry a level & Aqa psychology??

Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
For AQA psychology this textbook is fantastic:https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Psychol...s%2C185&sr=8-1

It is good enough to learn the entire course from in my opinion, you can start making notes and working through it, after using the textbook I had A grade for AS.
Ineedtostudy4002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
For AQA psychology this textbook is fantastic:https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Psychol...s%2C185&sr=8-1

It is good enough to learn the entire course from in my opinion, you can start making notes and working through it, after using the textbook I had A grade for AS.
Thank you, yeah I've had that hook recommended to me before, I'll definitely be using it, thanks!
How did u find psychology, was it interesting? Was it alot to. Keep up with? What other subjects did u take it with?
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ineedtostudy4002)
Thank you, yeah I've had that hook recommended to me before, I'll definitely be using it, thanks!
How did u find psychology, was it interesting? Was it alot to. Keep up with? What other subjects did u take it with?
It is my absolute favourite a level and quite straight forward also, just memorise and regurgitate. I did maths and chemistry but didn't take the exams for them and I am also studying English lit and I sat exams for biology.

In terms of most enjoyable

1.Psychology
2.Biology
3.English lit
4.Maths
5.Chemistry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise