Ineedtostudy4002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, im in y11 currently and I'm really stuck on what a levels to choose I'm definitely doing biology and chemistry & an Epq but I'm really stuck on the last choice, should I do psychology or history? Obviously psychology will be a new subject but I've had a look at the content & it's so interesting but history I did at gcse and consistently got 9s & I found it interesting & quite easy, a level will be a big step up but does anyone have any advice,? If you've taken these.
If I still can't decide I'm guessing I'll take all both and drop one after a couple weeks
xmelanieee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ineedtostudy4002)
Hi, im in y11 currently and I'm really stuck on what a levels to choose I'm definitely doing biology and chemistry & an Epq but I'm really stuck on the last choice, should I do psychology or history? Obviously psychology will be a new subject but I've had a look at the content & it's so interesting but history I did at gcse and consistently got 9s & I found it interesting & quite easy, a level will be a big step up but does anyone have any advice,? If you've taken these.
If I still can't decide I'm guessing I'll take all both and drop one after a couple weeks
Hi, i'm doing biology, chemistry, psychology and an epq. I was in the same position with psychology and economics but after the first lesson of both, i knew which one to drop. My advice would be to do all of them and see which one you prefer over the other. Obviously if you like them all...that's an issue! Have you got in mind what you'd like to do after a levels?
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Well, now that exams are cancelled, you have more time to look over the subjects. You could go through the spec, maybe learn about the first few topics and then decide from that. But yeah, if you still can't decide you could do both and then drop one later; however, will your sixth form/college allow you to begin with 4 a-levels and an EPQ, even if you are going to drop eventually?.
Plantsarelife
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm choosing between those two too. For you, I'd say do psychology as it would be easier to balance with bio and chem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (71)
67.62%
I don't have everything I need (34)
32.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed