Pregnancy scare: A little nervous

Watch
Applejacks
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So a week ago I had protected sex and didn’t ejaculate during or after. Thing is when I was pulling out I hear a type of noise coming from the condom and look down and see it fell off but my penis was out too, the Condom landed on the bed and I just cleaned up from there, I’m scared if any pre *** or *** or anything could’ve slipped out, my girl is 8 days late so far and I’m nervous but she’s also been under stress and not eating much due to family problems so could this be a cause to her late period or should I be worried ?

There was also no hole or tear in the condom. When it slipped off, my penis was already pulled out her vagina.
Last edited by Applejacks; 2 weeks ago
Sailor girl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would say do a pregnancy test in the next few days
Applejacks
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sailor girl)
I would say do a pregnancy test in the next few days
Shoot, is it likely she’d be pregnant?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
hey. i'd say there could be a chance she's pregnant but it seems very slim. if you didn't ejaculate in her the chances are slim but still just to be on the safe side wait about 3 weeks before the date you had sex to do a test as they are more accurate then. personally, and for a lot of girls, losing weight is a trigger for a late/ light period - but the catch is that these can also be pregnancy symptoms. it's called implantation bleeding.
so just make sure you tell her to do a test. also, i really congratulate you for your mindset and attitude and awareness on the whole thing. whenever i have a pregnancy scare my guy doesn't seem to care too much and im left worrying lol. i always have to nag about the condoms too. so well done and please keep it up, we need more men like this.
EssexHunx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I would not worry to much. Stress can make her period late, it does for me. If you did not finish it is highly unlikely she is pregnant. Howeveer if it does not come in next day or so test so you can rule it out!
Applejacks
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by EssexHunx)
Hey! I would not worry to much. Stress can make her period late, it does for me. If you did not finish it is highly unlikely she is pregnant. Howeveer if it does not come in next day or so test so you can rule it out!
Phew! I appritiate you for this reply, kinda took a lot of my stress away (:
EssexHunx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Applejacks)
Phew! I appritiate you for this reply, kinda took a lot of my stress away (:
I’m glad!! 😊 It is highly unlikely. Normally you can take a test after 7/8 days after a missed period and it is very likely to be accurate!

I hope that helps!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads