should i buy sims 4?
ellie_lin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by salma.elk)
should i buy sims 4?
I think it's really fun to live vicariously through your sims, especially being able to use all of the cheats
salma.elk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ellie_lin)
I think it's really fun to live vicariously through your sims, especially being able to use all of the cheats
cheats??
Mirai609
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The game and the expansion packs are severely overpriced. Yeah, it's a fun game, but all of the game packs and expansions are way too expensive for what they bring to the table. Plus, EA is a questionable company and I wouldn't support it.
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Get the Sims 3 instead.
combatmatrix088
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You should get it, especially with these crazy discounts. I think it's really worth it
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wussit about
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I love Sims 3, I make the characters pass out by ignoring their sleep and food status. What are the functions and themes and graphics for Sims 4....i like Sims 3 but it's kinda dead there. In all video games, if your character enters a building or goes to another location, you have access to it. Sims 3, many stuff you can't see, you just know she's at work or he's at school. And the gym is a pisstake graphics wise **** me the characters run on the treadmill then fall all the time what the bloody ****....
5hyl33n
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
I love Sims 3, I make the characters pass out by ignoring their sleep and food status. What are the functions and themes and graphics for Sims 4....i like Sims 3 but it's kinda dead there. In all video games, if your character enters a building or goes to another location, you have access to it. Sims 3, many stuff you can't see, you just know she's at work or he's at school. And the gym is a pisstake graphics wise **** me the characters run on the treadmill then fall all the time what the bloody ****....
You seem like a compassionate human.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
You seem like a compassionate human.
ellie_lin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by salma.elk)
cheats??
There are lists of official cheats to make the game more interesting, you can just google them and use them on the game, for example motherlode
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (221)
33.64%
No (436)
66.36%

Watched Threads