Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How can I change my life for the better now that I am self-isolating. I have realised recently that I am a lazy bum and my life has really gone downhill, I wnat to lose wieght and be more confident and get my life together
any suggestions?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How can I change my life for the better now that I am self-isolating. I have realised recently that I am a lazy bum and my life has really gone downhill, I wnat to lose wieght and be more confident and get my life together
any suggestions?
Maybe sort out a life plan for whats gone wrong , what you wish to fix and how you will do it?
Weight you can start dieting and exercising plus join MFP.
Work out a list of targets you believe will help you improve.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Maybe sort out a life plan for whats gone wrong , what you wish to fix and how you will do it?
Weight you can start dieting and exercising plus join MFP.
Work out a list of targets you believe will help you improve.
thankyou!!!
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
thankyou!!!
There are plenty of exercise classes on the web plus advice. Go and join MFP and make it a project if you are that interested or bored.
Anonymous #1
There are plenty of exercise classes on the web plus advice. Go and join MFP and make it a project if you are that interested or bored.
MFP, as in My fitness Pal?
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
MFP, as in My fitness Pal?
Yes use the forums there. I'm a bit zonked to explain, but you can get plenty of solid advice on diet and exercise there.
Anonymous #1
Yes use the forums there. I'm a bit zonked to explain, but you can get plenty of solid advice on diet and exercise there.
Thankyou for all your help!
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Thankyou for all your help!
If you get stuck then feel free to tag me again, but at the moment am spreading myself around.
Exercise is for fitness, health and well being. You are still allowed to go out for 1 period a day of theres a park and you can keep to social distancing or you can stay home.

Diet is mostly fr health.

Calorie deficit is for weight loss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads