The Student Room Group

Asteroid 29th and COVID 19

So I struggle with anxiety about the wording ending and stuff like that death etc etc , I’m really panicking and I know it sounds stupid that the asteroid on the 29th apparently passing the earth is actually going to hit and the virus is a distraction ? I’m scared the asteroid has a chance it will hit , i had my anxiety and ptsd under control for a bit like this is set it off and making me ill , is there any reassurance?
Reply 1
There is no need to be afraid of an asteroid. This is all a distraction from the main thing.
The main thing now is to save your life in conditions of great deception of mankind and, in particular, the inhabitants of Britain.
I am talking about a false pandemic of the virus, which is in reality a trick to prepare the population for a killer vaccine.
This vaccine will be a real real COVID 19 virus that will kill many people. Do not get vaccinated and you will save your life.
Reply 2
Don't worry, I'm some random on the internet telling you that you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Andrew V
There is no need to be afraid of an asteroid. This is all a distraction from the main thing.
The main thing now is to save your life in conditions of great deception of mankind and, in particular, the inhabitants of Britain.
I am talking about a false pandemic of the virus, which is in reality a trick to prepare the population for a killer vaccine.
This vaccine will be a real real COVID 19 virus that will kill many people. Do not get vaccinated and you will save your life.

How do you know it will tho?
no worries
if we die we die and that asteroid is like ~80 Million miles away (which is considered close in an astronomic sense)
its rational to worry about things like this but for this nope we are missing this one

and i second the guy andrew v above
Coronavirus was predicted by almost everyone lol. its centrial plague cycle (since 1320), predicted by several prophetical books (cus it was obvious, occults successfully fulfilling prophecies)
project avalon predicted coronavirus 10 years ago
youtu.be/RsZWgNN-YBY
dr paul cottrell YT channel
youtube.com/channel/UCZyk2NYx6wGnpoJ7ApTxWKg
also check out ID2020, new nanochip that is planned to be implanted in all of our hands in 2020. bit ****ing crazier than anything vaccine. i can only hope theres still sanity left in peoples mind and reject this unnecessary totalitarianist transhumanism cyperpunk 2077 **** lol.

again everythings under control, no need to worry at all. im just ufkcing thinking how teachers are gonna be able to give us right grades...
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Motomoto101
How do you know it will tho?

i can give you links of all the official academic papers on coronavirus's extreme oddities and characteriscs that suggest its bioweapon for economcal purpose. apparently, from what i researched, the virus invention was completed and the patents was owned by a British bioweapons lab in 2018. which is the earliest official source of the coronavirus, or its full official name, wuhan seafood market pneumonia virus.
pirbright institute(funded by bill &melinda foundation) started working on several SARS family viruses (and especially bat, reminder that wuhan virology institute was conducting experiments on bat immunity on few sars virus family including bat-SARs like coronavirus, you can check it online on their homepage) since 2015, thats one unclear thing. not gonna comment on this. id rather talk about event 201: pandemic exercise in november, 2019 (which is also bill gates funded). bill gates also did an AMA on reddit recently, and he didnt hide about the nanochip that will be implanted in the hand. just google ID2020 yourself i dont know much on this cus its crazy and will not happen (Hopefully) which becomes useless to research on then.

many biologists just like dr paul cottrell are absolutely certain that its man made, without a doubt ,,
but there's a little incentive in whether if it really is or not. (but it is because of 100% match with envelope protein of bat sars like virus, they just basically synthesised and combined 6 different virus including HIV apparently (well known but was published by some low tier university lab) by recently published coronavirus research papers), whats important is the purpose of all this. im thinking the most possible rational one is the push for ID2020, but we really have to see what UN and WHO say on this. if they say yes, we are ****ed. if they say no, then it gives some possibilities on the purpose of releasing this virus (lethality engineered to be low too). I cant think its mistake although US stock market has been predicted to collapse in 2020 and literally every one knew.
note that several individuals in US got raided by FBI who had any connections with wuhan virology research institute/wuhan university of technology such as Dr charles lieber earlier in january

by the way, italy one mutated ARTIFicially. watch out south america. their death is going to explode soon. a guy in january 31 predicted many things including these two. some were obvious but italy prediction did blow me the f out. why pasta suddenly from noodle..
(edited 4 years ago)
**** i just ctrl w this tab ha while writing it

i had my anxiety and ptsd under control for a bit like this is set it off and making me ill , is there any reassurance?

get yourself a healthy addiction to something like reading books or playing instruments. also try to cut caffeine intake, it causes hypofrontality.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ThomH97
Don't worry, I'm some random on the internet telling you that you'll be fine :smile:

What if there actually is one in the future tho

Quick Reply

Latest