Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm currently starting a new assignment, and in a couple questions there are word limits of 1500 and 1700. These haven't been in previous assignments but it is now for some reason. My question is does that word limit count as the max or minimum amount of words that are accepted? I have 2 teachers in this course and one said max and one said minimum. Friends have been just as confused as me so here I am. Personally, my answers to the questions have gone well above the 1500 limit (currently 1750 and only halfway through) so I'm still confused. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

P.S. The course is a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 337527)
I'm currently starting a new assignment, and in a couple questions there are word limits of 1500 and 1700. These haven't been in previous assignments but it is now for some reason. My question is does that word limit count as the max or minimum amount of words that are accepted? I have 2 teachers in this course and one said max and one said minimum. Friends have been just as confused as me so here I am. Personally, my answers to the questions have gone well above the 1500 limit (currently 1750 and only halfway through) so I'm still confused. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

P.S. The course is a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT
If it doesnt say min then it is max. margins are sometimes allowed at 5-10%. You should start editing your work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (336)
34.67%
No (633)
65.33%

Watched Threads