Kialo29
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. with the exams cancelled is it worth doing any work as they have confirmed all exams have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled. i am happy with my predicted grades and mocks.

what could i do to prepare for a levels.
i am going to study
1. french
2. history
3.maths
4.further maths.
and maybe an epq but i dont know

thanks
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For any of them, strengthen your GCSE foundation so you'll have a good start when you do those A-levels. Do you know the examboard for French? Do you know what topics the sixthform/college chose for history? For Maths, look at statistics and mechanics or you could look at further maths GCSE. I'm not sure for further maths but maybe look at the content for a bit? For an EPQ, do you know what examboard it will be in?
Kialo29
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
For any of them, strengthen your GCSE foundation so you'll have a good start when you do those A-levels. Do you know the examboard for French? Do you know what topics the sixthform/college chose for history? For Maths, look at statistics and mechanics or you could look at further maths GCSE. I'm not sure for further maths but maybe look at the content for a bit? For an EPQ, do you know what examboard it will be in?
thanks. (are they rhetorical questions lol)
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kialo29)
thanks. (are they rhetorical questions lol)
No, I asked so I could give a better-detailed answer.
Kialo29
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
No, I asked so I could give a better-detailed answer.
Ah thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads