Watch
David Platt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Anyone can ****ing youtube I stand by what I say
You have to work your socks off to people who do make it on youtube and thats the people that do make it like the legend himself ksi
Last edited by David Platt; 6 days ago
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by David Platt)
You have to work your suck off to make it on youtube and thats the people that do make it like than legend himself ksi
I know when the world is ****ed when people think others on youtube are heroes what a sorry state of affairs
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I wouldn't know who he was if it wasn't for his "I'M DONE " video. Accidentally stumbled across it one day on YouTube and despite really enjoying it, I haven't watched any of his other content.
David Platt
Rep:
?
I know when the world is ****ed when people think others on youtube are heroes what a sorry state of affairs
Ksi is sick though
David Platt
Rep:
?
(Original post by SpacePatroFan189)
I wouldn't know who he was if it wasn't for his "I'M DONE " video. Accidentally stumbled across it one day on YouTube and despite really enjoying it, I haven't watched any of his other content.
Everyone has discoverd him somehow
Psycoology
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don’t think older people know. I wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t know. But young British people who watch YouTube should at least have heard. He’s also a boxer. And has been on the news several times for being a boxer and such a successful youtuber. He has like what 20 million subscribers?

He’s great but his videos aren’t as good as they used to be so I unsubscribed but will never forget how his videos made me roll on the floor with laughter.
David Platt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psycoology)
I don’t think older people know. I wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t know. But young British people who watch YouTube should at least have heard. He’s also a boxer. And has been on the news several times for being a boxer and such a successful youtuber. He has like what 20 million subscribers?

He’s great but his videos aren’t as good as they used to be so I unsubscribed but will never forget how his videos made me roll on the floor with laughter.
20 mil yeah some older people it might not be as bad but this guy is 19 hes you and he doesnt know who ksi is.
Last edited by David Platt; 6 days ago
ChickenBlen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anyone can ****ing youtube I stand by what I say
Why don't you do it bigman if anyone can do it, come off your high horse pal I don't get why you gotta hate on a man even though you don't know who he is. Typical boomer
David Platt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by ChickenBlen)
Why don't you do it bigman if anyone can do it, come off your high horse pal I don't get why you gotta hate on a man even though you don't know who he is. Typical boomer
Innit, if it was that easy everyone would do it
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I got better things to do in my life and sit on and make stupid youtube videos muppet
ChickenBlen
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I got better things to do in my life and sit on and make stupid youtube videos muppet
Well you don't since as though you browsing TSR u melt
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Well you don't since as though you browsing TSR u melt
I am perfectly entitled to my opinion fool
ChickenBlen
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I am perfectly entitled to my opinion fool
You don't even know who he is stop chatting all this wass fam, don't be hating on man more successful then you just cause you're insecure
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You don't even know who he is stop chatting all this wass fam, don't be hating on man more successful then you just cause you're insecure
Maybe because you feel the need to call me insecure it is you who is insecure
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Can't believe that, KSI a national hero fam. Even the old mandem and gyaldem gotta know who he is, if they know who Winston Churchill is htf they not know who KSI is smh
'Mandem and gyaldem'

Jesus....
ChickenBlen
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Maybe because you feel the need to call me insecure it is you who is insecure
Just doesn't make sense but ok boomer
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Just doesn't make sense but ok boomer
you make sense to me because you are trolling
ChickenBlen
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
you make sense to me because you are trolling
But you actually are insecure about success of youtubers thats why you hate on them without even looking at their content. Just go back to collecting stamps old man
David Platt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
What doing your dead job while youtubers are making 10x your wages?
Coolfred
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I know basically nothing about him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (83)
61.94%
No (51)
38.06%

Watched Threads