DeItaReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Shall I start revising for a-levels during this long period as exams for gcses are cancelled but im worried that my predicted grades are not going to be good. So I don't know whether I should start revising for a-levels or carry on revising for gcses but I'm worried about my grades that I'm going to get in july and if they are not good then I won't be able to revise for gcses as it's going to be in September and I will have like 2 months to revise but I can't do that.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you are worried your calculated grades arent going to be good, carry on revising for GCSEs. Also strengthening your GCSE foundation will do tremendous support for when you start Alevels.
DeItaReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
If you are worried your calculated grades arent going to be good, carry on revising for GCSEs. Also strengthening your GCSE foundation will do tremendous support for when you start Alevels.
Is it better to resit gcse exams in September 2020 or June 2021?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by DeItaReality)
Is it better to resit gcse exams in September 2020 or June 2021?
I would say September to get it out the way so you can focus on Alevels but that's only if I was in your shoes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (48)
17.58%
No one else does (86)
31.5%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.26%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (92)
33.7%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.2%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.2%

Watched Threads