Fear to pull foreskin all the way back

Watch
FenrirXGrimm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm 15, male. I've never pulled my foreskin all the way back over the head of my penis because I'm afraid it will become stuck.The red part of my penis (the head without the skin covering it) has always made me feel uncomfortable, even just by looking at it. This has happened for my entire life.I can pull my foreskin back at least halfway over my glans, but I've never attempted going all the way back because I don't understand how it can go back over. I've heard about paraphimosis and that it's a medical emergency and I'm scared to risk it.Also, the head of my penis when uncovered is very sensitive, and under the running water of the shower, even that feels like too much. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FenrirXGrimm)
I'm 15, male. I've never pulled my foreskin all the way back over the head of my penis because I'm afraid it will become stuck.The red part of my penis (the head without the skin covering it) has always made me feel uncomfortable, even just by looking at it. This has happened for my entire life.I can pull my foreskin back at least halfway over my glans, but I've never attempted going all the way back because I don't understand how it can go back over. I've heard about paraphimosis and that it's a medical emergency and I'm scared to risk it.Also, the head of my penis when uncovered is very sensitive, and under the running water of the shower, even that feels like too much. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
i dont see why you would need to do that, and i did that to mine and it used to go back to normal
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there. The foreskin should be able to fully retract. Your glans penis (the red bit) is very sensitive because you don’t pull it back. If it’s impossible to pull it all back then a doctor might be able to recommend stretching exercises or you might need to get circumcised. Circumcision is fine - I’m circumcised and I love it. But perhaps don’t worry about it all until the nhs is less under pressure!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FenrirXGrimm)
Honestly, you just have to do it. One day I got in the shower and just kinda went '**** it' and pulled it back. It went back over fine too. I did this a few more time over the next few days. Since then I haven't had a problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (331)
34.62%
No (625)
65.38%

Watched Threads