Feeling nauseous after eating sugar (after cutting it out for 3 weeks) Why?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So recently, I’ve decided to cut out junk foods as I used to be a large consumer of crisps and chocolates. And I’ve refrained myself from all types of junk for about 3 weeks? And today I decided to treat myself to a snickers bar. Now, immediately after eating this, I felt a massive amount of nausea. Why is this so? (It’s been an hour and I still feel really nauseous).
michele nana
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So recently, I’ve decided to cut out junk foods as I used to be a large consumer of crisps and chocolates. And I’ve refrained myself from all types of junk for about 3 weeks? And today I decided to treat myself to a snickers bar. Now, immediately after eating this, I felt a massive amount of nausea. Why is this so? (It’s been an hour and I still feel really nauseous).
I could be wrong but if you are going from eating no sugar what so ever to eating a sneaker bar which has tones of sugar, maybe your system is getting used to it and trying to adapt to the sugar again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads