7 year old girl stabbed to death in Bolton

Watch
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Words just fail me, disgusting attack on an innocent 7 year old girl, what is this country coming too
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-03-22/...n-bolton-park/
Mapleservers
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly if that was my kid, the person who did it wouldn’t even get chance to stand trail

Like who tf even does that to a seven year old?! It’s just not normal

I’m from Bolton and it’s just awful absolutely awful

Rest in peace princess
Last edited by Mapleservers; 1 week ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Horrifying.
The poor little girl and her grieving family.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Words just fail me, disgusting attack on an innocent 7 year old girl, what is this country coming too
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-03-22/...n-bolton-park/
And this is why I want to do the job I want when I’m older.
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
And this is why I want to do the job I want when I’m older.
What’s your dream job?
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mapleservers)
What’s your dream job?
Detective
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Detective
Oh nice best of luck mate although people who stabbed a 7 year old is insane. This is why I think we should bring back the death penalty
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Absolute barbarism. Whether or not the murderer has alleged 'mental health problems' a short drop and a sudden stop is the only appropriate punishment for this disgusting crime.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Absolute barbarism. Whether or not the murderer has alleged 'mental health problems' a short drop and a sudden stop is the only appropriate punishment for this disgusting crime.
Oh nice best of luck mate although people who stabbed a 7 year old is insane. This is why I think we should bring back the death penalty
All in favour say aye.

Aye!
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hang the culprit
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Known mental health issues, I hope no one had any idea they were capable of that yet let them out anyway, wouldn't be surprised if funding cuts etc end up ringing true.

I've been re-watching the walking dead so with that mindset, gotta put her down.
Last edited by joey11223; 1 week ago
Nalk1573
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
who did this ???? what was the motive ??
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's just to sad for words, what is this country coming too,?
In my personal opinion of late there are quite a few scenarios where we perhaps should reconsider introducing the death penalty, I'm sure most of the families grieving for a loved one would agree.
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
It's just to sad for words, what is this country coming too,?
In my personal opinion of late there are quite a few scenarios where we perhaps should reconsider introducing the death penalty, I'm sure most of the families grieving for a loved one would agree.
I agree and disagree. I think the death penalty should be reintroduced only if they was evidence that the person did murder so wrongfully convictions ain’t murdered
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm in favour of the death penalty on principle, that being an eye for an eye but I just can't support it in practise. Way too many wrongfull convictions, which would result in wrongful deaths.
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I agree and disagree. I think the death penalty should be reintroduced only if they was evidence that the person did murder so wrongfully convictions ain’t murdered
Unfortunately that is down to the jury to decide. The argument against is always mistakes will be made and I cant say that would never happen.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'd just love to know why the woman decided to stab an innocent 7 year old, just don't get it at all.
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
I'd just love to know why the woman decided to stab an innocent 7 year old, just don't get it at all.
100% she was just playing on her bike with her grandad minding her own business then boom some crackpot comes and ruins her whole life
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
She didn't know the child so that the very likely to be a mental illness crime.
If so calls for the death sentence are unwarranted. Perhaps save your ire for those that closed all the mental institutions, placed the patients in the community with barely enough support, then cut back on mental illness support services year on year for a generation.
RIP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (91)
52.6%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.65%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (48)
27.75%

Watched Threads