Losing eyelashes in clumps...help

Watch
anonymous274
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Obviously can’t see a doctor, has anyone had this? I wouldn’t say “clumps” literally, i just looked in the mirror and had 5 eyelashes all over my face and a gap on my lash line. Is it because I’m rubbing my eyes too hard?! Help!!
Lillydon123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anonymous274)
Obviously can’t see a doctor, has anyone had this? I wouldn’t say “clumps” literally, i just looked in the mirror and had 5 eyelashes all over my face and a gap on my lash line. Is it because I’m rubbing my eyes too hard?! Help!!
Are you using artificial eyelashes, with glue and all? Thats one of the reasons most cases
Xry19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anonymous274)
Just buy castor oil and rub on your eyelashes everynight.
Lina101035
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
This has been happening to me. I suggest you try biotin or castor oil. It helped me.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Whoa

I thought alopecia
anonymous274
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Lillydon123)
Are you using artificial eyelashes, with glue and all? Thats one of the reasons most cases
Nope, never done anything like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads