User491
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have made a mistake on the application and put that I want to do 4 Years not 3.I’m self isolating so won’t be able to go print out a form and send it off. What should I do ?
Last edited by User491; 1 week ago
Uniman123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
don't worry about it. with my university if people wanted to do a 4 year program while doing a 3 it was easy to switch. So I imagine your uni will be the same. Just keep safe for now and email them
User491
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Uniman123)
don't worry about it. with my university if people wanted to do a 4 year program while doing a 3 it was easy to switch. So I imagine your uni will be the same. Just keep safe for now and email them
That’s what I thought but then it says max maintenance loan is 10k if you do a year abroad and 12 during 3 years🥴 so I don’t want to get less student loan if I’m just going to end up changing it
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by User491)
That’s what I thought but then it says max maintenance loan is 10k if you do a year abroad and 12 during 3 years🥴 so I don’t want to get less student loan if I’m just going to end up changing it
Hello

You can always update your application at a later stage and they will re-evaluate your funding once you send this information in.

I understand it is an uncertain time so it may be some weeks before you can send off your application in order to update however this should not affect your funding as long as you get it in before you begin your course.

Even if you were to start your course and the update did not occur before your first payment it would be backpaid to you.

You can ring Student finance or contact them directly on the forum for more details but realistically I would just ensure you have the form filled out and when you get the chance drop it in to a post office.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Patrick :lep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads