This discussion is closed.
Kribs
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want to apply for Law next year at Uni. I’ve been struggling to think of an idea for my EPQ topic because many of my ideas overlap with my subjects that I take. Therefore, every time I suggest something to my EPQ teacher she just rejects it and I haven’t been able to start.

I’m studying Alevels psychology, Sociology and Business.

I would appreciate if anyone could help
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
give me some ideas you've come up with thus far and maybe i can suggest a spin on it. your EPQ could be almost anything at this point; you need to narrow it down on what interests you/what you know.
ImaraMwadzaya
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kribs)
I want to apply for Law next year at Uni. I’ve been struggling to think of an idea for my EPQ topic because many of my ideas overlap with my subjects that I take. Therefore, every time I suggest something to my EPQ teacher she just rejects it and I haven’t been able to start.

I’m studying Alevels psychology, Sociology and Business.

I would appreciate if anyone could help
Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for Law next year and doing an EPQ as well haha. I've had a couple of ideas but seem to have settled on "The Development of Migration and Citizenship Law in post-WWII Germany and America". Do you still need some help picking a topic?
lawcalling
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I did an law-focused EPQ prior to university (now a final year law student). I would be happy to share mine with you if you’d like some inspiration! (I got an A* 50/50)
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lawcalling)
Hi! I did an law-focused EPQ prior to university (now a final year law student). I would be happy to share mine with you if you’d like some inspiration! (I got an A* 50/50)
I'm sorry if I'm thread-jumping but could I also see yours?
shaniasarkar
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Me too please!
lawcalling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
(Original post by shaniasarkar)
Me too please!
Sure thing! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you both!
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sure thing! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you both!
Thank you so much PRSOM
xoamox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you could possibly share it with me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 🙂
MoAmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, would you mind also sending me this?
I would really appreciate it!
Aclectic
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could I see yours please?
BigBash
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lawcalling could I please see your EPQ as well , I would be very grateful !
Hiba2002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could you please share your with me too! Thank you in advance!
username5122956
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Would you be able to share it with me please
lawcalling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alsaeedie)
Would you be able to share it with me please

Could you send me her epq she sent you please
I'd prefer to send it directly just so it's private! Otherwise I'd post it directly on the forum if I was happy for it to be shared around Will get around to it shortly
dowbt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’d love to see this too! Thanks so much
donyaparast
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
could you also send it to me please. would be greatly appreciated!
Unknownx12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could you also please send it to me too . It would be really appreciated as I would love to do an epq for y13 but currently struggling for ideas. @lawcalling
erin2004
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please could you send this to me as well? It would be much appreciated!
erin2004
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please could you send this to me as well? It would be much appreciated!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.09%
No I am happy with my choice (60)
54.55%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise