Showing early corona symptoms and I’m freaking out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So I might be being a bit dramatic but I’ve developed a mild tickly dry cough- a common early symptom. I’m kind of scared as I really don’t want to pass it on to my parents who are both vulnerable if I do have it. What do?
bbgun211
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I might be being a bit dramatic but I’ve developed a mild tickly dry cough- a common early symptom. I’m kind of scared as I really don’t want to pass it on to my parents who are both vulnerable if I do have it. What do?
I would isolate ASAP. I'm guessing you're relatively young so in terms of how it will effect you you should be fine. But stay away from anyone especially your parents and if you have to leave your room wear a mask and gloves for atleast 2 weeks so you know wether you have it or not.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It could just be a silly cough, but it's best to self-isolate. Let your parents know, so you can arrange when to use the bathroom etc. If you have a thermometer check your temperature every couple of hours to see if you've developed a fever. I know it's scary but stay calm if you're relatively healthy you will most likely be fine. Stay safe and let us know how you get one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (81)
61.83%
No (50)
38.17%

Watched Threads