Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
my whole life has been a **** storm now I am going by middle name trying to change and dont show others my hurt and pain beause nomatter who i tell or how much I cry I still feel like im not enough.
username5197010
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
you are enough. hang in there. if anyone makes you feel like you aren't valuable, they're not worth it. trust me, you are valuable. you are worth something. you have so much to give to the world. you rock. :yum: xx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mellowcat03)
you are enough. hang in there. if anyone makes you feel like you aren't valuable, they're not worth it. trust me, you are valuable. you are worth something. you have so much to give to the world. you rock. :yum: xx
Thank you so much ! I appreciate this a lot!
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my whole life has been a **** storm now I am going by middle name trying to change and dont show others my hurt and pain beause nomatter who i tell or how much I cry I still feel like im not enough.
You are only as good as you think you are, what you can accomplish in life is based on your own mindset, not the views of other people. So don't ever let the words or actions of others tell you otherwise. There's a reason why lions don't hang around hyenas. You say your life has been a sh*t storm, but don't let that weaken you, use it to strengthen you, use it as an opportunity to reflect and gain wisdom. You're more capable than you know

If you want to talk then feel free to DM me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HGS345)
You are only as good as you think you are, what you can accomplish in life is based on your own mindset, not the views of other people. So don't ever let the words or actions of others tell you otherwise. There's a reason why lions don't hang around hyenas. You say your life has been a sh*t storm, but don't let that weaken you, use it to strengthen you, use it as an opportunity to reflect and gain wisdom. You're more capable than you know

If you want to talk then feel free to DM me
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads