Anonymousamie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My teachers haven’t sent out any work yet, but I’m planning to stick to my school timetable. I haven’t been sleeping that well, but I’m pushing myself to wake up at 8am each day.
hilary08
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymousamie)
My teachers haven’t sent out any work yet, but I’m planning to stick to my school timetable. I haven’t been sleeping that well, but I’m pushing myself to wake up at 8am each day.
I wouldn’t force myself to wake up at 8am if I were you because you won’t work well if you’re tired after not sleeping well. I find that the best thing for me is finishing realistic goals of how much revision I do in a day so for me that 6 hours (if you do end up getting work set, I would include this in my timetable). Personally, I wake up at 10:30 shower and eat to either start at 11:00/11:30/12:00 and I check my emails for my work set and do that first with breaks in between everything. I also use my free time in between waking up and starting to plan all the work I’ll do in the day and at what time I’ll do it so that I can stick to the timetable.
Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven't done any work since school closed. Gonna start next week and just stick to my school timetable (but in later hours).
hilary08
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Baby_Mama)
I haven't done any work since school closed. Gonna start next week and just stick to my school timetable (but in later hours).
That’s exactly what I do! I use my school timetable as a guide for the work that I’m going to do but instead of starting at 08:50 like I normally would I start at 10:30.
Roseyr1119-20
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wake up at 9
Do your morning routine
Start at 10:30
Do subject one for 1 hour
Do subject two for 1 hour
have your lunch and rest for an hour
Do subject 3 for 1 hour
Do subject 4 for 1 hour
Have a snack for 30 min time limit
Do subject 1
Do subject 2
Have dinner 1-hour time limit
Do subject 3
Do subject 4
Have a 30 minute left on snacks and technology
Then go to sleep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.83%
No (446)
66.17%

Watched Threads