Reply 2
Original post by sticky end
yep

Why??
Original post by Nazjsj
Why??

dont like my predicted grades aha
Reply 4
Not now but I probably will revise the content before uni comes around.
Yep, cuz my mocks is next month
Original post by lyer_in_hellfyre
Yep, cuz my mocks is next month

how would your school assess you?
God only knows how some schools are going to do it fairly, without having students coming in, but some students have been led to expect some form of ongoing assessment. So on this basis serious students should have their heads down.

Of course, online assessment would be open to serious abuse. I can see mums, dads, older siblings, or even tutors, sat beside students as they complete the assessment.
how would your school assess you?

with the mock grades turning to predicted grades i guess...are you over w/ mocks?
Original post by MrXtra
Are you still revising for A Levels?

Yesss, since I am an international student so I still have IAL for Maths and CIE A level Business. Really stressing myself since school has been closed since mid-Jan but so far we have no updates about those cancelling so still gotta continue finishing homework and revising.
I'm seriously confused as to what we're supposed to be doing
I think I should get the predicted grades I need to go to the uni I want so I'm not revising unrelated content e.g. Biology but I'll be studying further maths and single maths content that I'll actually use in my first year of an engineering degree at uni then revise relevant physics content closer to exams.

People saying we should be studying from now on is studying for 5 months really necessary? And to do really well in your first year do we need hardcore studying throughout the break or is a couple hours a day ok?

I want to do useful reading/extracurricular projects around my subject as well.
Original post by lyer_in_hellfyre
with the mock grades turning to predicted grades i guess...are you over w/ mocks?

oh cool
we had our mocks in january
but after the easter hols we were going to have chem mocks but idk if theyre still going to happen

good luck with your exams :biggrin:
Are year 12s meant to revise?? I’m so lost
Just to let you guys know I've added a poll! :smile:
Original post by Beyoncebae28
Are year 12s meant to revise?? I’m so lost

if youre in yr 12 this is perfect for you guys to read ahead!!
your school might have exams in sept to base your predicted grades :smile:
Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear your exams got cancelled for Year 13 - my sister is in the same position and is hoping that her teachers will be a little kinder to students as apparently her whole year didn't do that great with their mocks. I hope everyone gets their place at their chosen university course!
Don't worry as I'm sure the future will work itself out for you. Just continue working hard in life and staying focused, achieving everything in your path. You'll get there :smile:
oh cool
we had our mocks in january
but after the easter hols we were going to have chem mocks but idk if theyre still going to happen

good luck with your exams :biggrin:

i see...(hopefully they do!)
:ta:

Quick Reply

Latest