demob
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I received an offer from the London Business School for the masters programme ( early careers) and am currently working in a BB. Given the current environment with respect to the Corona Virus , I doubt that I would be taking the offer although I initially intended to. However, I need to pay the commitment fee by tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone know if I would lose my offer if I don't pay the commitment fee. It is unlikely that I take the offer but I am not entirely sure...
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by demob)
I received an offer from the London Business School for the masters programme ( early careers) and am currently working in a BB. Given the current environment with respect to the Corona Virus , I doubt that I would be taking the offer although I initially intended to. However, I need to pay the commitment fee by tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone know if I would lose my offer if I don't pay the commitment fee. It is unlikely that I take the offer but I am not entirely sure...
It should say in the offer.
Normally with postgrad deadlines and payments the offer lapses if payments arent paid by the deadline.
Having looked at the site it just says non refundable- so imo there looks little difference between the commitment and reservation fee. You should talk to them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads