I'm noticing too much grey hair!

Watch
katiepierce
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm in my 20s and mostly spend my day working in front of a laptop screen due to my freelancing work. Lately, I'm noticing a lot of grey hair popping out and it's freaking me out. Please suggest me something that can stop my grey hair.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
Well, it's natural to start going grey. I'm 26 and recently noticed my first grey hair. You can start colouring it or just...let it be. I doubt anyone else will notice a few grey hairs.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's nothing that can stop it. People start getting greys at different ages. My brother had fully grey hair at the age of 17, and my grandad had a full head of jet black hair until the day he died at age 96.

I'm 29 and have a lot of greys myself, (and also freelance - perhaps that's the link! Haha), but luckily I'm blonde so I feel like only I can tell.
katiepierce
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Well, it's natural to start going grey. I'm 26 and recently noticed my first grey hair. You can start colouring it or just...let it be. I doubt anyone else will notice a few grey hairs.
But I have like 6-7 strands of white hair and I hate people for making fun about it.
katiepierce
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
There's nothing that can stop it. People start getting greys at different ages. My brother had fully grey hair at the age of 17, and my grandad had a full head of jet black hair until the day he died at age 96.

I'm 29 and have a lot of greys myself, (and also freelance - perhaps that's the link! Haha), but luckily I'm blonde so I feel like only I can tell.
Perks of being a blonde.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (217)
33.85%
No (424)
66.15%

Watched Threads