What are you all doing after gcses ?

Watch
miss_understood_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
What are you all doing after gcses? are you staying at school or going somewhere else? What are you continuing to study?
Alisha12346
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by miss_understood_)
What are you all doing after gcses? are you staying at school or going somewhere else? What are you continuing to study?
hey I am planning to go to college and study health and social care and IT as I would like to become a social worker in the future I also have had an interview for an college and I have gotten an conditional offer but I will be doing btec not A levels.
miss_understood_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Alisha12346)
hey I am planning to go to college and study health and social care and IT as I would like to become a social worker in the future I also have had an interview for an college and I have gotten an conditional offer but I will be doing btec not A levels.
Sounds great, good luck for the future 😊
emily.g34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
im moving to a different school to go to sixth form will be studying: Eng Lang, Sociology and Geography. What about you?!?
miss_understood_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by emily.g34)
im moving to a different school to go to sixth form will be studying: Eng Lang, Sociology and Geography. What about you?!?
I'm only in year 10 so I haven't completely decided yet but I think I'm going to go to college and study maths, computer science, French and spanish a levels.
emily.g34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by miss_understood_)
I'm only in year 10 so I haven't completely decided yet but I think I'm going to go to college and study maths, computer science, French and spanish a levels.
ooo sounds nice , its always good to think ahead but dont get to distracted good luck for your exams next year tho
miss_understood_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by emily.g34)
ooo sounds nice , its always good to think ahead but dont get to distracted good luck for your exams next year tho
Thanks 😊 , good luck in sixth form
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads