Paralegal Apprenticeship honest opinion

Watch
matti137
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi!

I've recently been offered a paralegal apprenticeship which has progression onto either a solicitor apprenticeship or further continuing of cilex qualifications. I was wondering if anybody had experience of his type of apprenticeship and if they would be willing to give their real, honest opinion of it? I'm currently debating between accepting this offer or going to uni. Any advice/ opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks
matti137
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Not enough information about yourself and what you want plus the firm.

I would be looking at the firm.
What areas of expertise training and prospects there were.
How many went from paralegal to degree apprenticeship.
Weigh that up against the pros and cons of uni.options.
If its a good one I would take it, unless I had an exceptional uni offer.
If its an excellent one I would take except for a very few unis.
If its average to poor I might do just the paralegal to get experience and money, then go to uni after.

Its hard to weigh up without more detail.
Totally agree with you, I am weighing up the options exactly in the way you have mentioned, however in this circumstance I’m only looking for people’s opinions who have completed/ are completing the apprenticeship. I just want more of an insight as to how people have found it really and if they would recommend it
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by matti137)
Totally agree with you, I am weighing up the options exactly in the way you have mentioned, however in this circumstance I’m only looking for people’s opinions who have completed/ are completing the apprenticeship. I just want more of an insight as to how people have found it really and if they would recommend it
Sorry for replying. I might actually know more of relevance given your situation, but nvm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (289)
34.2%
No (556)
65.8%

Watched Threads