Small Bump on Left Testicle

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
For the last 2 weeks I’ve had a small lump (smaller than a pea) on the top of my left testicle. For the first 4 days it was painful, I had trouble walking. However since then the pain has gone but the bump still seems to Be there and not reducing in size. I’m really nervous about going to the doctors , especially because it’s not as feel able unless I’ve just came out of the shower or something. I don’t want to go there and for the doctor to hardly feel anything - especially at the moment where there’s a lot more serious stuff going on, I don’t want to waste a gps time. However, I’m also worried about it.
tcameron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Please please if you have any concerns even if you aren't sure go see the GP. You won't be wasting their time, it is their job to confirm any uncertainties patients may have.
Deborah_C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You wouldn't be wasting anyone's time by seeing your GP, in fact it's the best thing you can do. It's probably nothing to worry about but really, it is best to go and have a quick chat. Your GP will not mind if it's a natural bump and all they have to do is reassure you.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For the last 2 weeks I’ve had a small lump (smaller than a pea) on the top of my left testicle. For the first 4 days it was painful, I had trouble walking. However since then the pain has gone but the bump still seems to Be there and not reducing in size. I’m really nervous about going to the doctors , especially because it’s not as feel able unless I’ve just came out of the shower or something. I don’t want to go there and for the doctor to hardly feel anything - especially at the moment where there’s a lot more serious stuff going on, I don’t want to waste a gps time. However, I’m also worried about it.
Seriously mate, get it checked out, it could be something very serious. GPs will be happy to check that out, even in these coronavirus times.
gardener129
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
best option is to phone your local GP and organise an appointment with them via phone call. Theres no reason to feel embarrassed, they are incredibly professional and trained to determine if it is serious or not. If any of my medical friends were in my shoes, they would be telling you to seek medical advice. If via the phone appointment they believe it is worth getting it checked, they will ask you to get an appointment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads