The Student Room Group

Student Finance PFF2 Section 6 Q2

http://prntscr.com/rl7e8j

I am a bit confused by this question. So I am the applicant who is applying for student finance who is doing this form on behalf of my mum. Now the red box I've highlighted, I am a bit confused about? I have a brother whos 25 and working an engineer (Not the dependent) however me being 17 years old applying for student finance would I have to enter this information? But then again it says "Do NOT include the applicant when completing this question"
Original post by X1PRINCE
http://prntscr.com/rl7e8j

I am a bit confused by this question. So I am the applicant who is applying for student finance who is doing this form on behalf of my mum. Now the red box I've highlighted, I am a bit confused about? I have a brother whos 25 and working an engineer (Not the dependent) however me being 17 years old applying for student finance would I have to enter this information? But then again it says "Do NOT include the applicant when completing this question"

Hi there,

If you are the student you would not be included in the dependent section of the form, as you will already be taken into account as it is for your application.

Thanks, Amy
Original post by Amy SFE
Hi there,

If you are the student you would not be included in the dependent section of the form, as you will already be taken into account as it is for your application.

Thanks, Amy

Ahhh I see, thank you very much
Ahhh I see, thank you very much

You're welcome 😊 If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, Amy
Original post by Amy SFE
You're welcome 😊 If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, Amy

Hi, sorry again. Is there an email address I can instead send the PFF2 form to? Due to Covid - 19, most of the post offices are all closed. I was trying to get this sent by registered post to make sure it gets there.
Hi, sorry again. Is there an email address I can instead send the PFF2 form to? Due to Covid - 19, most of the post offices are all closed. I was trying to get this sent by registered post to make sure it gets there.

Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. Post offices are open however we only advise you to post the form once it is safe for you to do so. It is not possible to email the form.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending