The Student Room Group

Coronavirus ruining my life

I actually want to go out and I cant, its pissing me off. Its actually so ****ing annoying.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I actually want to go out and I cant, its pissing me off. Its actually so ****ing annoying.

Imagine how those people who are ill or dying feel. Your situation sounds dreadful.
Reply 2

Have you thought about reading the diary of Anne Frank?
Reply 3

Relax and do something else enjoyable in free time - no need to stress.
It sucks for us all but there's nothing we can do.
Reply 5
Original post by ajj2000
Have you thought about reading the diary of Anne Frank?

No I dont like reading
Reply 6
Original post by MrMusician95
It sucks for us all but there's nothing we can do.

I know, its getting depressing
This situation sucks for all of us but you’re still in a better situation than many people out there who are dying or seriously ill. It’s hard but try and be grateful for what you can
Reply 8
Original post by bluemuffin
This situation sucks for all of us but you’re still in a better situation than many people out there who are dying or seriously ill. It’s hard but try and be grateful for what you can

I will try to be
the privilege of this post

Oh shut up you entitled millennial.. people are dying and you are worried about your flippin social life??
Original post by sachinisgod
Oh shut up you entitled millennial.. people are dying and you are worried about your flippin social life??

Other people will be moaning as well

I understand how you feel, but it is the best thing to do for the safety of yourself and others. Try finding something to occupy yourself with. You could use the time on your own interests or to learn new skills.
Original post by cheesecakelove
I understand how you feel, but it is the best thing to do for the safety of yourself and others. Try finding something to occupy yourself with. You could use the time on your own interests or to learn new skills.

My intrested is driving but theyve cancelled everyones test now
This is a very selfish thread! Let’s just hope you don’t get the virus which would show you what real ruining of your life looks like. Dumbass
Other people will be moaning as well

So?
Oh, do stop being so dramatic. It’s not ideal but staying indoors for a few weeks will most certainly not ruin your life.
Original post by Drewski
So?

So it means Im not the only one being selfish
So it means Im not the only one being selfish

You're not.

You can join the ever growing crowd of other people who resemble the ends of bells.
Original post by Drewski
You're not.

You can join the ever growing crowd of other people who resemble the ends of bells.

I see what you did there 😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending