ViktoriyaPetrov
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
so with a levels and gcses cancelled this summer apparently we will get our predicted grades? does this apply to as levels because im SO confused. I do CCEA and on their website they seem to say that this is the case. However, my school tells us that we are sitting them ALONGSIDE our A2 exams? I mean can anyone help me here as I AM SO CONFUSED???? im going mad at this point with not knowing what to think so if anyone can clear this up for me - I will be SO GRATEFUL!!
Last edited by ViktoriyaPetrov; 8 months ago
SweetSummerx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ViktoriyaPetrov)
so with a levels and gcses cancelled this summer apparently we will get our predicted grades? does this apply to as levels because im SO confused. I do CCEA and on their website they seem to say that this is the case. However, my school tells us that we are sitting them ALONGSIDE our A2 exams? I mean can anyone help me here as I AM SO CONFUSED???? im going mad at this point with not knowing what to think so if anyone can clear this up for me - I will be SO GRATEFUL!!
I guess it depends if you were entered to take the exam this year or next year. If next year then you will do the exam next year, if this year then it is possible you will get your predicted grade but they may just make you take the exam next year
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ViktoriyaPetrov)
Grades this summer will be teacher assessed, with exam board moderation. You may not get the same grades as your predicted grades.

There isn't a clear answer re AS exams yet, unfortunately. Are you in Wales, where your AS grades count towards your A2 results?
Seafield87
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
My school does exams through ccea and based on what they have suggested it appears As levels aren’t taking place this year but will be done alongside a2. I don’t know if this helps but you could try to email your teachers/school to seek clarification
Hope this helps
ViktoriyaPetrov
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
thank you all. yes, I was entered for them this year and I live in Northern Ireland where as grades count towards the a2 results. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.06%
No - I have already returned home (21)
13.04%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (35)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.47%

Watched Threads