Should I cancel my driving lessons due to CORONAVIRUS?

Watch
Unkownspecie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Should I?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes as you will not be able to take your driving test for several months. They have been cancelled for at least three months, and I think it will be longer.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Moved to Cars and Motoring :auto:
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes. I did last week and now my instructor has cancelled all of his lessons for the foreseeable future.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I had my last lesson for what will probably be awhile this morning, and my instructor said all theory and practical tests are being postponed/cancelled for months now anyway. Luckily I have my own car and insurance so can still practice.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
My sister is on roaccutance and it's worked well for her, HOWEVER I would bear in mind that it's a last resort for significantly older people with severe acne. My sister is 23 and has very bad skin, she's tried everything under the sun, her GP gave her a gel, then a cream, then antibiotics and now roaccutance. She has to have an appointment at the hospital with a dermatologist every 6 weeks for blood tests, urine tests, pregnancy tests etc because the side effects can be so harmful. So I would consider it but it's only going to be an option when you're older and have exhausted every other avenue. Also be aware that it takes months to see a positive change, if at all.

The most important thing to remember is that even though people on here have given some really good suggestions and advice, everyone is different and so what works for one person may not work for you.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
My sister is on roaccutance and it's worked well for her, HOWEVER I would bear in mind that it's a last resort for significantly older people with severe acne. My sister is 23 and has very bad skin, she's tried everything under the sun, her GP gave her a gel, then a cream, then antibiotics and now roaccutance. She has to have an appointment at the hospital with a dermatologist every 6 weeks for blood tests, urine tests, pregnancy tests etc because the side effects can be so harmful. So I would consider it but it's only going to be an option when you're older and have exhausted every other avenue. Also be aware that it takes months to see a positive change, if at all.

The most important thing to remember is that even though people on here have given some really good suggestions and advice, everyone is different and so what works for one person may not work for you.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. .
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)

Interesting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.12%
No (69)
39.88%

Watched Threads