Warwick Vs Bath Vs Cranfield Vs Coventry (Msc Automotive Engineering)

Watch
powaryash49
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello Friends,I have been offered a place from above mentioned universities. I am a little bit confused about the selection. The main concern is of learning knowledge in the process and getting jobs after masters.Knowing your personal opinions and experience will greatly be appreciated.Thanks
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by powaryash49)
Hello Friends,I have been offered a place from above mentioned universities. I am a little bit confused about the selection. The main concern is of learning knowledge in the process and getting jobs after masters.Knowing your personal opinions and experience will greatly be appreciated.Thanks
Hello powaryash49

We are glad to hear you have been offered a place to study with us!

Below is a link to the relevant page of our website where you will find more information about Automotive engineering and some contact information if you want to get in touch to find out more!
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/course-st...gineering-msc/

In terms of careers after graduation, 91% of our graduates are in employment or further education! If you wish to speak to our careers team you can contact them at +44 (0) 24 7765 2031 or by emailing [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
University of Bath Postgraduate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
(Original post by powaryash49)
Hi powaryash49

Glad to hear you're considering Bath for you postgraduate studies!

For more information on the course please see: MSc Automotive Engineering

Although I am not on the Automotive Engineering course, I am on a course from the Faculty of Engineering and Design so can give some insight into my experience so far, which has been fantastic.

Every lecturer I have had this semester has been great, and seem genuinely invested in their student's learning. They are willing to answer any questions, organise meetings or just have general chats about relevant topics at any time during the working week they are not busy, which has been really helpful for me this year. Not only this, but many of the lecturers have had successful careers in industry meaning they have a great network of contacts they are able to invite as guest lecturers or for general networking events which gives massive advantages for students starting their early careers. Furthermore, the University also has a fantastic careers service as well as each department having their own careers team with many links in the industry. They are able to help with any stages in job applications (CVs, cover letters, mock interviews and mock assessment centres), either through bookable 1 to 1 sessions or more general workshops.

In terms of the city itself, Bath is a very beautiful and historic city, and a lovely place to live and study (this is important as you'll be there for the best part of a year!). It is quite small however, and maybe doesn't offer as much for students to do in their downtime as bigger cities like London and Manchester, but compared to your other options I think it will be fairly similar. One advantage Bath does have however, is that it is only 15 miles from Bristol (15 mins on the train) which offers a lot more in terms of activities and nighltife. Many students I know take advantage of this regularly.

Hope this helps!

Ollie
MSc Engineering Business Management
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads