What is wrong with me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am finding my mood over the past couple days to be dropping further and further down. I have no energy or any motivation. I am currently on an antidepressant and an antipsychotic so it makes no sense.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am finding my mood over the past couple days to be dropping further and further down. I have no energy or any motivation. I am currently on an antidepressant and an antipsychotic so it makes no sense.
Perhaps you are just being sensitive to events around you?
Try and get some exercise (online vids) eat properly, chat to friends and watch , read or listen to things that make you feel good.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Perhaps you are just being sensitive to events around you?
Try and get some exercise (online vids) eat properly, chat to friends and watch , read or listen to things that make you feel good.
I think perhaps the events that have been taking place with the whole out break is effecting me. I am trying to do nice things but I am struggling to focus my energy and I can't find anything good to watch. If you have any recommendations please do share.
999tigger
Report 6 days ago
I think perhaps the events that have been taking place with the whole out break is effecting me. I am trying to do nice things but I am struggling to focus my energy and I can't find anything good to watch. If you have any recommendations please do share.
What do you like?
What do you have access to?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
What do you like?
What do you have access to?
I have Netflix. I like movies like the great Gatsby, studio Ghibli movies, Disney movies and animation. I like movies with unique plots which don't conform to the audiences expectations.
999tigger
Report 6 days ago
I have Netflix. I like movies like the great Gatsby, studio Ghibli movies, Disney movies and animation. I like movies with unique plots which don't conform to the audiences expectations.
Anything by Laika entertainment i.e Coraline, Box Trolls, Kubo
I also like Le Petit Prince, which had different animation styles.

The last 3 on here are all Ghibli like, but not made by Ghibli. Your Name, Big Fish and Begonia, Plus Mary and the Witch's flower are all very Ghbili like.
https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/13-...studio-ghibli/

My fave bit of animation series is The Last Airbender, which I tried several times to watch and found it primitive and couldnt get into it. If you get past the first 6 it starts to come alive and then takes off into a very exciting adventure. Really good.

Best cheer up movies imo are the 2 Paddington Bear movies.

Money Heist is very popular with young people which is a Spanish heist series.

Films like Gatsby are hard, do you mean the 1920s period or just the drama?

https://bestsimilar.com/movies/766-the-great-gatsby
https://tastedive.com/like/The-Great-Gatsby-Movie

Sorry thats not a great selection as still cant get an angle on your exact tastes, but hiopefully it will start you off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads