MoxTheGoat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, I'm gonna be attending Aber in later this year and was wondering if there were any others on here that will be.
I'm gonna be studying wildlife conservation, gimme a shout if you're gonna be on that course too )
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MoxTheGoat)
Hiya, I'm gonna be attending Aber in later this year and was wondering if there were any others on here that will be.
I'm gonna be studying wildlife conservation, gimme a shout if you're gonna be on that course too )
Hi there MoxTheGoat

Glad to hear that you'll be coming to Aber! If you'd like, I'm sure one of our Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador team would be happy to chat to you about student life at Aberystwyth.

Kind regards
Sulwen
Khinux
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I will be attending Aber this year too, I'm not on the exact same course but I will be studying Zoology so probably the same department.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
hi Khinux in wanting to study zoology at aberystwyth in the year 2021, any advice would be apprecoated
Khinux
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi Khinux in wanting to study zoology at aberystwyth in the year 2021, any advice would be apprecoated
I haven't started my studies yet, but if you ever have any questions about the zoology department at Aberystwyth David wilcockson has been a great help to me. Visit the University during visit days and open days and always ask questions thats the best way I can help you right now.
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Khinux)
I haven't started my studies yet, but if you ever have any questions about the zoology department at Aberystwyth David wilcockson has been a great help to me. Visit the University during visit days and open days and always ask questions thats the best way I can help you right now.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Great advice from Khinux, feel free to send us a message if you have any questions that we can help with
Freyaxguest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Due to the coronovirus there aren't any open days open
Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Freyaxguest)
Due to the coronovirus there aren't any open days open
Hi Freyaxguest,

Open days in the summer and autumn are advertised on the website, however, as you’ll appreciate, with the ongoing situation these events will continue to be under review in line with official guidance. But there is information here about the open days.

We have an interactive online open day coming up on Tuesday 5th May where you can have the opportunity to talk online to course lecturers, current students, admission staff, student support and admissions staff as well as take a panoramic tour of our campus and accommodation. You can register here if interested?

We also have weekly live chats ever Wednesday 4-6pm where you can speak to staff and current students, if you have any questions 😊. I am also more then willing to help with any questions you have about life at Aberystwyth University.

Rebecca 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (30)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.52%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed