Been sick

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I think I was full because my mum forced me to have all my food. It was an early dinner, about an hour ago. She was saying have all of it so I said "no not all of it" in the middle of saying that I vomited on the floor. My mum slapped me, it hit my eye now my is red, the actual eye ball, my vision went blury when her hand hit my eye and now its red but I can see 100 well. I was fine all today just was full but I just want my eye to go back white and I still feel full like Im going to be sick. Im in bed with a bowl next to me. Its just my mum was shouting waste of food, I thought id get atleat if I was ok. My mum made me clean my vomit up as well.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It'll recover soon enough. If in a couple of days it's still red go to the opticians or the person most appropriate close to you.
Titanium_Horses
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I was full because my mum forced me to have all my food. It was an early dinner, about an hour ago. She was saying have all of it so I said "no not all of it" in the middle of saying that I vomited on the floor. My mum slapped me, it hit my eye now my is red, the actual eye ball, my vision went blury when her hand hit my eye and now its red but I can see 100 well. I was fine all today just was full but I just want my eye to go back white and I still feel full like Im going to be sick. Im in bed with a bowl next to me. Its just my mum was shouting waste of food, I thought id get atleat if I was ok. My mum made me clean my vomit up as well.
Honestly, I'm sorry for what has happened to you and you shouldn't be living in such a violent household. I think your eye will be okay, you just need to let it heal for the next couple of days and consider taking eye drops to alleviate your pain.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bio 7)
It'll recover soon enough. If in a couple of days it's still red go to the opticians or the person most appropriate close to you.
Probably not open due to coronavirus
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Titanium_Horses)
Honestly, I'm sorry for what has happened to you and you shouldn't be living in such a violent household. I think your eye will be okay, you just need to let it heal for the next couple of days and consider taking eye drops to alleviate your pain.
Dont have any mate
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Probably not open due to coronavirus
My local specsavers is I believe.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bio 7)
My local specsavers is I believe.
I think it will be the because its an essential
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think it will be the because its an essential
Yeah I would be surprised if they all close, people do need to be able to see.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bio 7)
Same
w10aneilson
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
If not, then your local pharmacy will definitely remain open, so I recommend consulting them if it doesn't improve in the next couple of days.
Get well soon
Anonymous #1
(Original post by w10aneilson)
If not, then your local pharmacy will definitely remain open, so I recommend consulting them if it doesn't improve in the next couple of days.
Get well soon
Ill rep you mate
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
omg idk about your eye but that is so terrible im so sorry u have to go through this ( lots of love bro <3
Anonymous #1
omg idk about your eye but that is so terrible im so sorry u have to go through this ( lots of love bro <3
Its cool bro
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads