Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
which is best
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you been to both open days?
Spoken to current students & alumni, taken a detailed look at the courses and uni rankings.
remo29916
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am an international student
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by remo29916)
which is best
Hi remo29916,

I am a Coventry University Student Ambassador. If there are any questions you may have, we are on here to help!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science Student
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
DMU... hmm - my department staff are fantastic and really go the extra mile to help students out, but I'm seriously unimpressed with the way the university management handled the strikes and are handling the coronavirus situation. Don't know much about Coventry - they didn't offer my course.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
DMU... hmm - my department staff are fantastic and really go the extra mile to help students out, but I'm seriously unimpressed with the way the university management handled the strikes and are handling the coronavirus situation. Don't know much about Coventry - they didn't offer my course.
What course?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by remo29916)
which is best
Hi,

I am a current final year Coventry Law School Student. Do you have any specific questions?

What is quite distinctive about Coventry is our student support network and free access to study support materials, such as printing credits and core textbooks / ebooks given free of any additional charge. We also have funding for international trips and if you decide to go for a placement / erasmus, you do not pay any tuition fees for that year. I hope you find it helpful - always happy to answer more specific questions!

Monika
Coventry Campus
LLB International Law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (332)
34.44%
No (632)
65.56%

Watched Threads