MT100 0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can i still get a ps4 delivered to my house during lockdown?
Mapleservers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes probably yes
MT100 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mapleservers)
Yes probably yes
Phew. My holiday was gonna be so boring especially now that we cant even go out.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A kid who has no idea says "yes probably yes" and you think your question's answered?

The answer is definitively yes as online retail is allowed, as the government says. Since places like Argos are still open, you could theoretically collect as long as it's on the way to getting essential items, though I imagine that being greatly frowned upon.
Last edited by ozzyoscy; 1 week ago
MT100 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
A kid who has no idea says "yes probably yes" and you think your question's answered?

The answer is definitively yes as online retail is allowed, as the government says. Since places like Argos are still open, you could even collect, as long as it's on the way to getting essential items.
he did answer it tbf
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MT100 0)
he did answer it tbf
"Yes probably yes" is definitive for you, eh? Next time I'll just answer "no yes no maybe" then.

S/he didn't. S/he posted for posting's sake even though s/he didn't know the answer. Asking questions on forums would be a lot more efficient if we got rid of the postwhores.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (235)
33.67%
No (463)
66.33%

Watched Threads