I don’t know what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
My brother comes back from university tomorrow and I might literally runaway. I don’t get along with my sister, but man my relationship with him is on a whole other level. He shouts all the time, insults me and stays up really late, disturbing the rest of our sleep. I’m year 12 so I NEED to work every single day and I’ve been revising for these exams since September. I’m at the point where I feel like giving up with everything, I mean everything, and if he comes home I’m out of here. I’ll have to share a room with my 19 year old sister who stays up hella late too. I know I sound like a control freak and I need to suck it up, but I have really bad anxiety and need help
johnnytestfan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
can't leave; lockdown time
A-Conquer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Either that or I die aha
Lockdown sucks...
But this sounds trashy, Year 12 is rough and you need your time to revise and time yourself. I hope you're alright bud.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My brother comes back from university tomorrow and I might literally runaway. I don’t get along with my sister, but man my relationship with him is on a whole other level. He shouts all the time, insults me and stays up really late, disturbing the rest of our sleep. I’m year 12 so I NEED to work every single day and I’ve been revising for these exams since September. I’m at the point where I feel like giving up with everything, I mean everything, and if he comes home I’m out of here. I’ll have to share a room with my 19 year old sister who stays up hella late too. I know I sound like a control freak and I need to suck it up, but I have really bad anxiety and need help
Don't you have parents in your house? What is their job then? Sounds like toxic chaos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads