The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial - English requirements

Hey, I am a UK citizen,

I have received an offer from Imperial for EIE. However, for the offer, I have to pass an approved English language test. I was wondering if anyone has done one of these tests. (IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson, Cambridge) Which one do you recommend? How can I obtain the resources
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I am a UK citizen,

I have received an offer from Imperial for EIE. However, for the offer, I have to pass an approved English language test. I was wondering if anyone has done one of these tests. (IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson, Cambridge) Which one do you recommend? How can I obtain the resources

IELTS would be the best option to choose, and u can get all the details regarding it from IELTS website either by IDP or British Council
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I am a UK citizen,

Congrats on the offer :smile:. Imperial gives quite a lot of info on line about this, for example at the following link.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/requirements/english/

If you have GCSE English at >= 6 or similar you may already have what you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending