The Student Room Group

Interview Help

If anyone is willing to help out with a school project and carry out an interview with me that would be highly appreciated. It will be super quick, and just a few questions.

Preferrably people interested in fashion/ art, but any help is welcome! Thank you
Original post by manuelacvp
If anyone is willing to help out with a school project and carry out an interview with me that would be highly appreciated. It will be super quick, and just a few questions.

Preferrably people interested in fashion/ art, but any help is welcome! Thank you

Hello Manuel :smile:

So I won't be able to offer time to interview you but nevertheless I thought I would still try and provide some help that might be useful if someone else can interview you.

When preparing for an interview you don't just want to assume that as long as you know what you need to about your area that you are covered. You also want to know about the particular job or people that you are working with etc.

Here are a few points to think about:

- Know what you are being interview for.
- Research the Company and specification.
- Look up where they are on the map.
- Choose clothing that is suited to the interview.
- Bring any and all documents required.
- Research questions that are related to the interview.
- Prepare any questions you wish to ask at the end of the interview.

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hello Manuel :smile:

So I won't be able to offer time to interview you but nevertheless I thought I would still try and provide some help that might be useful if someone else can interview you.

When preparing for an interview you don't just want to assume that as long as you know what you need to about your area that you are covered. You also want to know about the particular job or people that you are working with etc.

Here are a few points to think about:

- Know what you are being interview for.
- Research the Company and specification.
- Look up where they are on the map.
- Choose clothing that is suited to the interview.
- Bring any and all documents required.
- Research questions that are related to the interview.
- Prepare any questions you wish to ask at the end of the interview.

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:

No hahaha it's me that has to carry out an interview of several people for the project

Quick Reply

Latest