Yorm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello I'm new here. I had unprotected sex once but since I don't want to be pregnant, I starts taking secure pill. I took it for about 7days and I skip one of which I didn't take it at all. But the next day I continued with the pill. My period suppose to come last five days but it doesn't but I'm still taking the rest of the pills. Please would I be pregnant?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like you’re pregnant.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s your own fault. Should have used a condom. Guess you’ll now have a baby stuck with you for life.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
I agree with above you should have used a condom - imo you probably have a sti aswell now
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Visit a shine clinic and get a std/sti test chances are that you could have one for not using a condom also take a preggers test
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mapleservers)
Visit a shine clinic and get a std/sti test chances are that you could have one for not using a condom also take a preggers test
This is good advice as it’s the truth. Sti transfer rate is 97.6% so a high chance that you have one from him. Get checked asap and get checked if you’re pregnant
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is good advice as it’s the truth. Sti transfer rate is 97.6% so a high chance that you have one from him. Get checked asap and get checked if you’re pregnant
He could have also got the sti from her so he should go for one aswell
anno9898
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am sorry this situation is not easy! I think a visit to the GP or a nurse, who can talk to you about your options and worries would be a good place to start! Also I think before your appointment you should take a pregnancy test, and try to monitor your symptoms.
Hope this will get resolved very soon!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Going to have a big 14lb baby I reckon.
EverythingIsHere
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't scare her, the fact that she had unprotected sex does not mean that she had to have gotten an STI/STD. Despite the fact that they are very transmissible that does not have to mean that her partner had one in order for her to get one... Just as an example I have had many a unprotected experience, got checked a couple of months back NOTHING.

This does not mean that she should not get checked just in case, but don't get her all panicked
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EverythingIsHere)
Don't scare her, the fact that she had unprotected sex does not mean that she had to have gotten an STI/STD. Despite the fact that they are very transmissible that does not have to mean that her partner had one in order for her to get one... Just as an example I have had many a unprotected experience, got checked a couple of months back NOTHING.

This does not mean that she should not get checked just in case, but don't get her all panicked
She should get checked for safety and sadly some take up to 13 weeks to show on a test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (334)
34.58%
No (632)
65.42%

Watched Threads