My boyfriend wished coronavirus on me and told me to die because

Watch
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bookworm04)
We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “Is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously **** and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it in an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

He is often mean to me and in three days he probably told me to die about seven times.

Did I do something really bad here? I need perspective. Please tell me was I wrong?

Also I confided in him and told him most of my insecurities because he always insisted I tell him every small detail of my life which made me uncomfortable and then he used my weakness against me and called me an “insecure ****.”
Why the hell you staying with someone like that?
JOSHKOIKKARA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by kubes_04)
I'm just saying with your logic, the fact that she brought up his father's death first after he presumably confided in her, means that she is the selfish one, surely, please tell me If I'm wrong?
Nah, in her views if you look into the matter, you will understand the hardships and struggles she faces was never understood by him and all he wants her to keep sharing to make sure, she dont go with another guy of her choice. Which basically means, she became a substitute for his mental distress and fears like he is about to loose her.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
The boyfriend is 100% innocent. She's detailing gossip about him firstly.....who wants to hear negativity!? Then, she mentions his dead father to guilt him. Nasty nasty nasty. Kudos to the boyfriend for putting up with that for six years. He won by pulling a legger.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I rate you for this!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by asif007)
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I rate you for this!
how sweet
Mihaly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
I'm baffled by your bad advise! She suggested he was replacing his late father with his friend!

This was the remark that escalated the situation by her own account.

Not only is the OP at fault from what she's related to us, but she also lacks the insight to see the magnitude of what she said:

... I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.
:facepalm:

And you guys are not helping by going oh, you're in the right honey.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mihaly)

I think you might be a little confused.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
[QUOTE=Bookworm04;87798530]We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “Is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously **** and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it in an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

He is often mean to me and in three days he probably told me to die about seven times.

Did I do something really bad here? I need perspective. Please tell me was I wrong?

Also I confided in him and told him most of my insecurities because he always insisted I tell him every small detail of my life which made me uncomfortable and then he used my weakness against me and called me an “insecure ****.”

Well you were just looking out for him and he wished you got coronavirus. Dump him and find yourself a better man. Find yourself a man who will help you with your insecurities and weaknesses rather than use them against you. None of this really is your fault.

It’s a six year relationship. I’d say give him some space, he might come back to you.
Mihaly
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

Initially you went fully Wendy Williams: find yourself a better man.

And now you're saying

It’s a six year relationship. I’d say give him some space, he might come back to you.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

Initially you went fully Wendy Williams: find yourself a better man.

And now you're saying
I said something else after reading through the OP three more times.
Bookworm04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I had no intention of speaking about his father. In fact I have never brought up his father before and I wasn’t even thinking about his father when I said that. I said to him “Is he your dad” because of the authority he was giving his friend, it was LITERALLY just figure of speech. I meant it in a manner of what would be similar to saying “Is he your God?” Why? Because he was trusting his traitor friend blindly over me. The traitor who tries to “meet up” with his girlfriend and is a pervert so much that he had to be blocked. He has also tried it on one of my friends and she was disgusted. Anyway, we have spoken about the situation now and he admits he misunderstood but he was shocked because I never bring up “his dad” although now of course he knows I didn’t mean his dad. He also realises his friend was the traitor and the argument escalated because if him so that friend is out of the picture, and he apologised for what he had said in the heat of the moment. We are going to put the past behind us and work on being nicer to each other all the time and not snapping at each other at times if high stress or anger.

Thank you for all of your help, support and kind words. Stay safe everyone!
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I had no intention of speaking about his father. In fact I have never brought up his father before and I wasn’t even thinking about his father when I said that. I said to him “Is he your dad” because of the authority he was giving his friend, it was LITERALLY just figure of speech. I meant it in a manner of what would be similar to saying “Is he your God?” Why? Because he was trusting his traitor friend blindly over me. The traitor who tries to “meet up” with his girlfriend and is a pervert so much that he had to be blocked. He has also tried it on one of my friends and she was disgusted. Anyway, we have spoken about the situation now and he admits he misunderstood but he was shocked because I never bring up “his dad” although now of course he knows I didn’t mean his dad. He also realises his friend was the traitor and the argument escalated because if him so that friend is out of the picture, and he apologised for what he had said in the heat of the moment. We are going to put the past behind us and work on being nicer to each other all the time and not snapping at each other at times if high stress or anger.

Thank you for all of your help, support and kind words. Stay safe everyone!
That’s good!
Your in a six year relationship. Every relationship has its ups and downs.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
Just think its not you vs him BUT you and him vs the problem.

Try and make it work. If its just one sided then break up, bc it sounds like a toxic relationship. If you want to break up, leave on good terms.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Everyone is being fractious because of coronavirus. We are trying to talk about other things in our household, as well as looking at the news.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm baffled by your bad advise! She suggested he was replacing his late father with his friend!

This was the remark that escalated the situation by her own account.

Not only is the OP at fault from what she's related to us, but she also lacks the insight to see the magnitude of what she said:

I am sorry but your post is utter nonsense! Yes, she made a stupid remark, but she was not talking about HIS dad! Do you not understand that?
Why are you not mentioning the obvious fact of his INTENTIONAL subsequent abuse? have you actually read the post of what he apparently said?
Are you really trying to tell us that he bares no responsibility for the appalling, deliberately abusive comments that he made to his gf?
She is well rid of this toxic guy and she should not call [email protected]
econhelp525
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
why are there so many weak, insecure men in here??
geeko123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
lol u both sound like ********s
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by econhelp525)
why are there so many weak, insecure men in here??
What does your post actually mean?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 days ago
We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “Is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously **** and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it in an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

Old thread, but it made me smh because you cant see what everyone else can.
Some people are good, some people inbetween and some people are toxic. Toxic= bad for you. You dont need to be with someone who is bad for you. Just drop them and move on. Am sure everyone else gave you good advice.
karelina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The part about him asking you all about you insecurities and then later using that against you is really bad...you need to get out of a toxic relationship like that asap. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (48)
59.26%
No (17)
20.99%
Not sure (16)
19.75%

Watched Threads