username5222138
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi All, I was wondering how Only Fans work, so for example if I wanted to subscribe to someone but wanted to stay anonymous, would they still be able to see my bank details?
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I mean only fans got hacked last week and every single persons details got leaked and it’s now on a pastebin on bhf I’m not posting link as I’ll get banned but everyone is on there who has an account
username5222138
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mapleservers)
I mean only fans got hacked last week and every single persons details got leaked and it’s now on a pastebin on bhf I’m not posting link as I’ll get banned but everyone is on there who has an account
1 minute ago

Oh.. did they get money taken out of there accounts? And is it secure now?, but before this happened is there any way the creator can see your card details or is that data protection or something?
username2646039
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jdude25)
1 minute ago

Oh.. did they get money taken out of there accounts? And is it secure now?, but before this happened is there any way the creator can see your card details or is that data protection or something?
Still not secure no, you can still get everyone’s names. Imo even the girls and guys got hacked so you can now get all the photos for free from the paste bin

I mean what’re you supposed to tell you bank if you get money stolen “Oh I tried to buy nudes”
username5222138
Rep:
?
Still not secure no, you can still get everyone’s names. Imo even the girls and guys got hacked so you can now get all the photos for free from the paste bin

I mean what’re you supposed to tell you bank if you get money stolen “Oh I tried to buy nudes”
Sorry I should of explained myself better, what I mean is, I don’t want the creator of the account I’m subscribing to know it’s me, so I would put my name anonymously, but can she see my bank details like my “name” when I’ve paided the subscription fee to her?
username2646039
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jdude25)
Sorry I should of explained myself better, what I mean is, I don’t want the creator of the account I’m subscribing to know it’s me, so I would put my name anonymously, but can she see my bank details like my “name” when I’ve paided the subscription fee to her?
She shouldn’t see anything if she does it’ll just be your last 4 digits and birth name you use on your bank

Why? Do you know her or something
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Last week, or in Feb? the Feb one was not a hack but a collation of material from multiple sources (i.e. users downloaded it legitimately and shared it illegitimately). If you have info (news report, tech site etc) on a newer one, I'd be interested to see the details.
username2646039
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Last week, or in Feb? the Feb one was not a hack but a collation of material from multiple sources (i.e. users downloaded it legitimately and shared it illegitimately). If you have info (news report, tech site etc) on a newer one, I'd be interested to see the details.
If you add me on discord I can send you the paste bin of all the birth names of the guys on there along with other details >> I have no part of it, if you agree to add me to agree to view it it’s a public site I didn’t hack it <<

You might see yourself on there. I found myself on it and it has my password on it aswell I joined in November
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If you add me on discord I can send you the paste bin of all the birth names of the guys on there along with other details >> I have no part of it, if you agree to add me to agree to view it it’s a public site I didn’t hack it <<

You might see yourself on there. I found myself on it and it has my password on it aswell I joined in November
I don't have discord/any other messaging app
username2646039
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
I don't have discord/any other messaging app
Don’t feel like posting the link here incase I get banned
bennyj901
Badges: 17
Report 5 months ago
I must say I never thought I would see a discussion like this on the Investment banking thread...

But I have to raise the question as to why the hell are you even thinking about doing what you are planning to do in the first place?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Don’t feel like posting the link here incase I get banned
yes, sensible.

I've seen nothing about it on the usual warez channels, that's why I'm intrigued mostly. I don't use the website either, so no worries for me
Ldarboyo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by bennyj901)
I must say I never thought I would see a discussion like this on the Investment banking thread...

But I have to raise the question as to why the hell are you even thinking about doing what you are planning to do in the first place?
corona has everyone bored and horny.
Sammy7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by username2646039)
Si me agrega en discordia, puedo enviarle la papelera de todos los nombres de nacimiento de los chicos allí junto con otros detalles >> No tengo parte, si acepta agregarme para aceptar para verlo es un sitio público No lo pirateé <<

Puede que te veas allí. Me encontré en él y también tiene mi contraseña, me uní en noviembre
¿Me puede pasar el enlace por favor?
Confused101__
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have funds on my onlyfans and when I go to withdraw it it says to contact support. Has anyone had this happen before? Support still haven’t answered me
Confused101__
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wondering if anyone can help me?
I have funds on my onlyfans and when I go to withdraw it it says to contact support. Has anyone had this happen before?

Support still haven’t answered me
Trapz99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why is this is in investment banking 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
30.74%
Less motivated (196)
69.26%

Watched Threads